e-Learning Resources for Schools
Need online PD and teaching resources during school closures? Here’s our toolkit to help keep students (and teachers!) creative at home.
All-in-One Solution: The Accelerator
Meeting curriculum requirements while embedding creativity is a challenge – whether you’re in school or online. We can help.
Comprehensive online curriculum, trainings, and resources in one place.
Right now, you need resources for both instruction and professional development that are available online. The Accelerator has been created with a digital-first focus.
This online platform gives you access to everything you need to continue to provide creative, hands-on learning experiences from anywhere. So you can:
- Relieve the stress of lesson planning for online delivery
- Utilize recorded trainings to keep up with PD requirements
- Provide creative activities for students through downloadable video tutorials
SAVE 15% NOW WITH CODE FRIENDS19
“The platform is so well organized and easy to use. I see this as a must-have to help support our division. The resources to support the trainings are well-developed, colorful and interesting.”
– JAQUI VAUGHAN
FREE PD RESOURCES
If you need some free teaching resources to get started, try these:
Here’s a good starting list of additional resources, online tools, and helpful downloads for e-learning:
Free Resources from IAS:
- Teaching Trailblazers Podcast
- ArtsEd Lab Magazine
- Arts Integration and STEAM lessons
- Arts Integration and STEAM units
- Topics Library
A La Carte PD Programs from IAS:
- Online Courses (Save $50 on any course with code SAVE50)
More Creative e-Learning Resources from Other Sites: