Just a quick note here. All writings, opinions and resources provided here are the direct work of myself, Susan Riley, for EducationCloset.com. They are in no way endorsed by or representative of my present employer, and all comments should be made with this full disclaimer in mind. Additionally, here are a few other things to keep in mind (prepare for your eyes to glaze over right here):
- EducationCloset.com is created and written solely by Susan Riley who enjoys sharing her experiences in Arts Integration. I’m not an “expert”, just an educator who is freely sharing her trials and triumphs.
- The various Arts Integration methods, suggestions, and tutorials on EducationCloset.com are not error proof, they’re merely what worked for me along the way. Extra precautions and additional research are always advised and EducationCloset.com cannot be held responsible for the outcome of your use of this content. Therefore if a project doesn’t yield the results that you intended after following my tips, EducationCloset.com is in no way liable.
- EducationCloset.com intends to create a happy, can-do, enthusiastic, and encouraging atmosphere when it comes to trying, using and sharing Arts Integration theory and practices. Therefore statements and opinions found on this site are never intended to offend or attack any group or individual.
- EducationCloset.com reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without prior announcement.
- We like (no, love) to share, so feel free to use any of our images or posters as long as they’re credited and accompanied by a link back to our site.
- Please don’t duplicate this content (even if it has a link back here), as it hurts both of our Google rankings.
- The design and layout of EducationCloset.com is the sole property of Susan Riley. Copying or mimicking our appearance (ie: duplicating our layout, imitating our header) is strictly prohibited.
- By submitting your guest posts via email, you’re granting us permission to use those posts in any way that we choose unless otherwise stated in your initial email.
- EducationCloset.com does not accept payment for in-post product features. All sponsored products, sites, and services are clearly marked on the sidebar under the word “sponsors”. We’re trying to be as transparent here as possible.
- We have no way of “pre-screening” or vouching for every item offered by the various companies who sponsor our site, therefore any purchases made from them by way of our site are something between you and that vendor or company.
- We rarely use affiliate links through amazon.com, but when we do we clearly indicate the use of these affiliate links right within the post (and on the sidebar) when they appear. We like to be 100% upfront!
- Your comments are what make our world go ’round, however they may be held in moderation and could take some time to appear. Please do not be alarmed or resubmit your comment if you don’t see it right away.
- We don’t believe in drama here, so EducationCloset.com will edit or remove any comment that we deem mean, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate.
Whew! There you go…our full disclaimer. Let’s get on with our day now that this is all out of the way!