The Creative Mindset Online Arts Integration Training includes 4 learning modules and 3 big bonuses. Each training module contains (3) 15-minute video lessons and 5-6 downloadable worksheets. Here’s exactly what you’ll find inside…
Learning the basics of creative teaching, the arts integration approach and how to overcome resistance.
- Lesson 1: Why you might encounter resistance and what to do about it
- Lesson 2: Real-life data and research supporting the approach
- Lesson 3: How to create a custom arts integration approach that works
Worksheets: Resistance Cheat Sheet, Lesson Plan Template, Process/Product Guide, Access Point Worksheet, Teacher Survey, Lesson Look-Fors
Getting others on board with you!
- Lesson 1: How to highlight the benefits and maximize the features of the creative mindset
- Lesson 2: Who you need on your first team (and who you don’t)
- Lesson 3: How to document your progress and what evidence you should collect
Worksheets: 30-day Jumpstart Plan, Team Checklist, Evidence Cheat Sheet, Peer Review Template
Specific strategies and lessons you can use right now in your classroom
- Lesson 1: How to carve out and make the most of your planning time
- Lesson 2: The best strategies to use for the highest impact
- Lesson 3: How to use strategies as a propeller into lesson implementation and flow
Worksheets: Collaborative Planning Framework, Strategies Resource Guide, Extending Strategies Worksheet, Strategies to Lesson Worksheet
Assessment templates that are easy-to-use and understand
- Lesson 1: Quick, effective, and reliable assessments
- Lesson 2: How to reach out to potential partners and forge lasting relationships
- Lesson 3: How celebrations will skyrocket your success rate (and how to do it without the “cheese”)
Worksheets: Assessment Alignment Guide, Assessment Pinboard, Reachout Checklist and Email Script, Celebrations Idea Sheet, Final Checklist
Bonuses to help make this process even easier
- Connected standards planner (completed for you)
- Curated list of arts integration example videos – see it in action
- How to use QR codes as an arts integration strategy
- Unit Planner
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
This course comes with all of the following:
10 hour PD Certificate
12 Streaming Video Lessons
14 Downloadable Handouts
Slidedeck & Video Downloads
Your Personalized PD Certificate
At the completion of the course, each participant will be provided a certificate of professional development for 10 hours, often suitable for district CEUs and recertification needs.
Please check with your school or district on the transferability of PD hours into CEU credits.
**PA, NY, and TX residents – we are an approved PD provider.**
**Registering a group or need to use a school PO? Contact us here for information.
“Your course brought a sense of freshness and exciting to my teaching practice. Being a lover of the arts has brought so much joy and energy into my classroom already and I am looking forward to continuing my practice as an integrated arts teacher. Thank you for your passion and commitment to bringing creativity back into ALL of our classrooms 🙂”
Meet Your Instructor
Susan is the Founder and CEO of EducationCloset. As an arts integration and STEAM specialist, Susan has taught over 2,000 educators how to harness the creative mindset in their classrooms while maintaining integrity to the arts. She is an internationally-recognized author, speaker, educator and passionate advocate for arts integration and STEAM. In this new training, Susan shares her 12+ years of experience to provide you with the support you need in the rapidly shifting 21st century classroom.